|Salary:£23,000 (up to)||Location:Warrington|
Parasol: The employer of choice for contractors and freelancers. We employ contractors who work on assignments typically via agencies for end clients.
- To manage the performance of the Employee Support Team to ensure all targets are achieved.
- To maintain and improve standards within the team by developing skills, knowledge and performance.
- To manage and develop Senior Advisors to be self-managing and accountable to manage routine operations within Employee Support.
- To deliver high quality coaching and performance management to staff.
- To support the career development plans and training needs of team members and yourself to ensure that talent is identified and succession plans are in place.
- To communicate effectively, ensuring that messages and information are delivered consistently and are understood.
- To manage complaints effectively and efficiently within agreed timescales.
- To manage and implement change brought about by stakeholder requirements and legislative change.
- To manage and analyse regular informal stakeholder feedback to improve service delivery.
- To manage discipline, welfare and attendance management processes to ensure consistency and transparency.
- To ensure effective resource planning supported by business metrics and trends to ensure performance targets are exceeded.
- To produce reports and documents accurately and within timescales.
- To maintain a strict level of employee confidentiality at all times.
- To be accountable for risk assessments and all Health and Safety checks for their team.
- To maintain own knowledge of legislative and industry requirements and that of the team.
- To maintain and build upon technical knowledge associated with the Service Area.
- To maintain a high level of personal drive and the highest standard of accountability and professionalism at all times.
- Strong management experience in a Contact Centre environment.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills with the ability to set clear objectives and deliver effective feedback.
- Ability to encourage and motivate others, focusing on the benefits to the individual and the business.
- Ability to communicate clearly, create trust and liberate potential.
- Ability to set direction, plan and allocate resources.
- Excellent communication skills: confident in preparing high quality reports / documents and delivering presentations.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to be innovative and use own initiative.
- Ability to tackle performance problems objectively and effectively.
- Personal workload organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and staff issues in an assertive and supportive manner.
- Ability to work as part of a management team with active and valuable contribution.
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills with experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of the Umbrella/Contracting Finance Industry
- Experience of recruitment and selection.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to work to organisational standards (e.g. service level agreements.)
- Ability to identify and take action to resolve issues, being accountable for organisational goals.
- An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required.
- An understanding of and adherence to all relevant health and safety procedures.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the demands of the business including shift rotations and weekend work.
So what else can you expect when you work with us?
Our team members enjoy some fantastic rewards. But we see that as standard practice. If you’re looking to progress, both personally and professionally, then Parasol could just be the place for you. We offer:
- Up to 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Stakeholder pension scheme and Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
- Lunch on us, once a month
- Fresh fruit every day
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for then we’d love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com, if your application is what we’re looking for we’ll get in touch to invite you along to an interview.